Your Health, Safety and Peace of Mind during the COVID-19 Outbreak
We understand you are concerned about the COVID-19 coronavirus. We are, too.
New Flexible Cancellation and Refund Policy- Your Health and Safety is first
How Madison Eats is working to protect the health and safety of all our guests
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continuing to be an additional worry for travelers these days, we at Madison Eats Food Tours want to reach out to you to let you know that we are doing everything in our power to ensure the health and safety of our guests. While we can’t predict the spread or severity of the virus, just know that we are taking everything very seriously to ensure a safe experience for everyone.
What we are doing to prepare and stay healthy:
- Closely monitoring all guidelines and recommendations by the Center for Disease Control, and the City of Madison and Dane County Health Departments.
- Continuing to ensure our guides stay home if they are sick or have been traveling to high risk countries.
- All of our guides have been outfitted with hand sanitizer and personal hand wipes for your comfort and convenience.
What this means for you:
- If you are a high risk or could possibly be at risk, we would be happy to rebook your ticket(s) at no charge.
- Risk of coronavirus is currently low in Dane County.
- All of our tickets are booked with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
All tickets purchased will be transferable free of charge over the next 12 months for any tour of the same or lesser value. Cancellations will still need to be made 48 hours in advance, except in the event of an extreme emergency situation and those tickets can be transferred for any other tour of equal or lesser value up to 12 months from the original ticket purchase date.
If you have any questions, here is a link to our Policies and Procedures or give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many small businesses, especially those in the tourism and hospitality industry, are getting hit the hardest because of the virus and the uncertainty it has brought to travelers. We will continue to run our tours and continue business as usual, which is great news! We want to thank all of you for your continued support; it’s because of people like yourselves that our small business is thriving. Please use the code SPRING2020 for a 20% discount on all public tours. The code is good from NOW(!) until the end of April.
We want to offer something for our private tours as well that are booked (with deposit) from now until April 30th. Mention this newsletter and discount when you reach out to book your tour for 10% off your purchase (does not apply to already booked tours or those held with a deposit). We will also offer our 12 month flexible rebooking policy to private tours already booked.
We hope this offers you a little peace of mind when you book a tour with us. We really appreciate your continued support of our business as we support small, local businesses in Madison. Thank you from our little corner of the world!