- Walking tours run regularly on Tuesdays- Sundays year round
- Tickets must be purchased in advance; tickets cannot be purchased at the start of the tour.
- Minimum of 2 participants required to run a tour. Madison Eats reserves the right to cancel due to low attendance.
- If fewer than 2 participants are signed up within 12 hours of the event, it will be cancelled, and you may select another date or ticket will be fully refunded.
- If you enjoyed your time on the tour, tips are appreciated by your tour guide. Standard gratuity is 15-20%.
If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering.
- Must be 21 years of age to sample any alcoholic beverages.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to extreme weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Specific tour stops and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
Tours begin with an introduction, so if you are running late, you will still be able to find us, however we will start our food tastings on time.
- If you decide to cancel ahead of time with at least 24-hours’ notice, we will gladly reschedule you to another tour date or issue you a gift certificate to redeem at a later date. Refunds or credits are not provided for those individuals who do not provide notice ahead of time or simply do not show up the day of the tour.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
Private tours can be booked most days and evenings with the exception of Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. Private tours and events require at least 6 people. An 18% gratuity will be added to the cost of a private tour, and a 50% deposit is required upon booking to hold the tour route, date, and guide. The 50% deposit is non-refundable, unless the tour is cancelled by the tour guide or Madison Eats.
Private Tour Cancellation Policy:
No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations. Private food tour tickets sold less than 14 days from agreed tour date, require full payment plus gratuity to hold a specific date and tour time. Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due seven business days prior to the event. Within 7 days of tour, all tickets are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
Ticket price will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 7 days of the tour minus the deposit. We reserve the right to cancel private tours due to tour guide emergency or illness, or other emergency. We strive to find a suitable substitute in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to tour registrants. If we have to cancel a private group event, we will refund you in full.