For Our Guests
- Guests exhibiting fevers or symptoms of illness, specifically cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste may not participate.
- Guests will be required to bring a facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted due to the shortage of medical masks, etc) to cover their nose and mouth during the tour in accordance with state and county mandate.
- Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout the tour, including touchless check-in and while at vendor locations to separate guests and staff.
- Hand sanitizer & restroom facilities will be made available.
- Person to person contact will be minimized as much as possible.
- Food will be individually served to reduce food contact between guests.
For Our Guides
- The MEFT team will self-monitor for and report signs and symptoms of COVID-19 to employers.
- Temperatures will be checked daily. If temperatures are greater than 100.4 F (38ºC) – they will not be allowed to work.
- All staff must wear a facial covering throughout the entire tour.
- Frequent hand washing will be required and disinfectant hand sanitizer will be available.
On Our Tours
- Reduction in capacity of tours to 8 guest maximum to accommodate for regulation & social distancing.
- Social distancing (6ft or more) procedures will be in place throughout the tours.
- Our guides will provide guests with sanitizer.
- Before and after our tours, vendor staff will disinfect risk areas such as table tops, bars, restroom door knobs, bike seats and handles, faucets and toilets.
- All food tour tastings will be separated and individual to minimize contact.
If you have any questions or comments about our enhanced safety measures, please send us an inquiry at email@example.com. Someone on our team will connect with you within 24-48 hours.