Cheese, Please! Taste, Build and Pair the BEST of Wisconsin’s Cheese
* $89/per kit; $109 with the virtual class
*Shipping not included
Wisconsin is the land of cheese!! We love our local cheeses and can’t wait to share them with you as we have fun and learn basics about cheeseboard making and pairing.
Taste and Learn! You’ll taste 3 WI cheeses and companions in this kit and learn about the people who make them.
**You’ll make:** A cheeseboard featuring Wisconsin cheeses
**We’ll provide:** trivia games, printed tasting guide and list of products, serving and pairing suggestions
**We can add a VIRTUAL experience or in person for groups of 6 or less. $20/Zoom screen.
The kit includes all Wisconsin products from small businesses.
Three ⅓ pound Wisconsin cheeses ; 4 oz Quince and Apple jam; One package Potters winter wheat crackers; 4 oz NutKrack classic pecan; One 2 piece Gail Ambrosius Chocolate, Small keepsake Cheese Board
– Cutting tools
– Companion products
– Wine or other beverage for pairing
– You must provide your own board and knives (unless you select to have me buy them).
Wine if desired (ask us about shipping options!
– Ask about our virtual class and wine tasting add-on.
– Bachelorette Party Add-on: Local goodie bag for the bride to be and a blind tasting game (non-perishable, travels well). Add $20 total (plus shipping if required).
– Craft Kit Add-On: We’re partnering with Revel to offer craft kits to go! These super fun kits will give you lasting memories after the cheese is gone. Costs range from $14-20 plus shipping or delivery.
Highlights: Enjoy a curated cheese board kit featuring 7 local artisan producers. Design and pairing suggestions and inspiration. Trivia and tasting card included.
Schedule: Need one week to ship
Cost: $89 pus shipping, feeds 2-4.