Cheese, Please! Taste, Build and Pair the BEST of Wisconsin’s Cheese
* $109 for the kit and virtual class
*Shipping not included
*Please Note: There is a booking minimum of 6 for a virtual event.*Wisconsin is the land of cheese!! We love our local cheeses and can’t wait to share them with you as we have fun and learn basics about cheeseboard making and pairing.
Taste and Learn! You’ll taste 3 WI cheeses and companions in this in-depth experience learning all about Wisconsin cheese and the people who make them.
**We’ll make:** A cheeseboard featuring Wisconsin cheeses
**We’ll learn:** all about the cheesemakers, as well as how to pair cheeses and design a board that’s beautiful and delicious!
**We’ll provide:** trivia games, printed tasting guide and list of products, serving and pairing suggestions
*This experience can be VIRTUAL or in person for groups of 6 or less. Shipping/delivery charges will apply.*
The kit includes all Wisconsin products from small businesses.
Three ⅓ pound Wisconsin cheeses ; 4 oz Quince and Apple jam; One package Potters winter wheat crackers; 4 oz NutKrack classic pecan; One 2 piece Gail Ambrosius Chocolate, Small keepsake Cheese Board
– Cutting tools
– Companion products
– Wine or other beverage for pairing
– You must provide your own board and knives (unless you select to have me buy them).
Wine if desired (ask us about shipping options!
– Ask about our virtual wine tasting add-on.
– Bachelorette Party Add-on: Local goodie bag for the bride to be and a blind tasting game (non-perishable, travels well). Add $20 total (plus shipping if required).
– Craft Kit Add-On: We’re partnering with Revel to offer craft kits to go! These super fun kits will give you lasting memories after the cheese is gone. Costs range from $14-20 plus shipping or delivery.
Highlights: Guided tasting of 3 WI cheeses and companions! Includes 8 local artisan products. Fun facts and information card included.
Schedule: Open availability
Length: Approximately 1.5 hours
Cost: $109 per Zoom connection; serves 2-4